LIMITED EDITION Christmas Gift Pack
Regular price $150.00 Save $-150.00
Every order of this limited-edition Christmas gift pack is an entry to WIN A MASSIVE 6L BOTTLE of our extremely rare 2012 vintage Friends Of Friends wine.
- Our most premium wine offering ever
- Set the record for the most money ever spent on a tonne of grapes in Australia
- This 6L bottle is one of only twenty left on Earth!
- Estimated value: $5,000.00
The winner will be drawn on 15 December!
- After that, the gift pack (as described below) will still be available till the end of the year.
Newsletter subscribers get entered into the drawing TWICE per pack sold.
- Click HERE to sign up to our newsletter. We offer many special perks to subscribers throughout the year, and it's only gonna get better post-covid!
- 1 x 2018 Friends Of Friends Wine (750ml)
- 1 x 2021 GSM
- 1 x 2021 **NEW** Pinot Noir
- 1 x 2021 Rosé
- 1 x 2021 Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 x 2021 Pinot Grigio
REMOVING PLASTIC FROM THE OCEAN
For every bottle of The Hidden Sea that we sell, we remove and recycle 10 plastic bottles from the ocean.
FRIENDS OF FRIENDS
Juicy black cherry and blackberry flavours with hints of cacao and toasty spices. The fruit viscosity, concentration and balance of this wine is supported by full ripe tannins and a complex finish.
Wonderfully aromatic with ripe black fruits, sweet and complex spice.
63% Shiraz 36% Cabernet Sauvignon
Brick red with bright edges
Below-average winter and spring rainfall resulted in very cold mornings in spring. A long, even growing season with occasional heat spikes gave richness to the resulting wines without losing elegance. The warm temperatures and lack of rainfall produced a vintage that allowed our winemakers and viticulturists to pick fruit at the optimum flavour ripeness.
Selected for their potential to deliver super premium fruit, only the most concentrated and expressive blocks are considered for this blend. The Shiraz component is predominantly from Wrattonbully were rich but shallow soils promote balance and intensity, matched with the Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon known for its intensity and complexity.
Alcohol: 14.8% (14.5% for labels), pH: 3.54, TA: 6.39g/L